CrossFit Workout of the Days and exercises are very popular among gym members. CrossFit provides you many benefits such as it help you to lose weight, build muscles and enhance your stamina. CrossFit workouts are very intense and time efficient. You can click for more information about CrossFit exercises.
For several benefits of this program, you may want to take on this. And the first step of all is
purchasing all the equipment you need for Crossfit. You may want to buy high-quality products like best knee sleeves to enhance your experience in the gym. However, for some reasons, like time or budget, you may want to practice Crossfit at home. There are several items that you should buy to fully experience Crossfit exercises at home. Luckily, the list of necessary equipment is neither long nor expensive.
Here is a list of what you should buy for doing CrossFit at home:
- Weightlifting Barbells
- It is important to purchase barbells which are durable and will not bend under any circumstances. The sleeve should not be a rattle or rusty. Also, it is recommended to look for bar with a tensile strength of 150,000 PSI
- There is a wide range in price of barbells. Remember that barbells will be used often so opt for high-quality ones. You‘d better purchase a pair of good second-hand barbells than buying low cost one.
- Men’s barbells are usually 20 kg and women’s barbells are 15 kg. Women’s bars are slightly thinner too. Before purchasing, try grasping the bars with your hands to see if they fit. Also, ask for your personal trainer’s advice before you choose weight.
- Bumper Plates
- An ideal pair of bumper plates is sturdy and has hand grips on top for you to take on and off more easily.
- There are various types of plates such as iron plates and modern rubber plates. Do not mix them together; just simply buy a plate set. The material and sizes of bumper plates on the bar should be consistent with each other in order for you to perform Crossfit Workouts effectively.